Apr 10, 2008

Country Living Design Contest!



I thought this seemed like a great contest for any and all Interior Designers- wanted to let you all know about it! It's being held by Country Living and the DIY network. You can win a chance to help design part of Country Living's 2009 Home of the Year in Sawmill Village, West Virginia. Deadline for submission is 4/30. Learn more about the contest here. This would be an outstanding and fun opportunity for any designer out there- be sure to take a look!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm not sure how I feel about this. Are you going to enter?

Material Girls said...

It sounds interesting actually- but I might be too camera shy!!
Ha ha. I think it would be really cool to get to travel and win a chance to partake in the whole design process though.

Unknown said...

Very cute! I have this magazine and I am planning to post a few things from it on my blog soon!

Topsy Turvy said...

Ok, you two need to just do it, Carolina and Emily! How fun that would be!

-Lana