Dec 18, 2008

I am still California Dreaming!






When I was in LA last week enjoying the sights and sounds of this dynamic and sooo much fun design zone I was given a premiere copy of the "Angelo Interiors" mag.  This is a new venture by Modern Luxury Media, LLC which has a sister here in Chicago known as CS Interiors.  I was thrilled to view a piece by Meghan McEwen, who I have had the honor of chatting with via email.  She is an Editor-at-Large of this dynamite luxury interiors publication conglomerate.
Two design firms that were featured have totally taken my breath away... one being  Josh and Ryan Brown of the Los Angeles based brother decorating duo of Brown Design.  Their Italian limestone fireplace paired with a soothing palette of soft textiles makes for a oh so inviting Cali space. In a guest room, a Brown designed Four-poster bed is flanked by a pair of lamps from Mecox Gardens.
Per my last post, the design powerhouse that is Woodson and Rummerfield has provided Angelenos and Midwesterners (led by me, the president elect of their Chicago brigade)  with a living room and dining area that are full of "gasps."  The staircase image is brilliant in its color and sculptural effect.
Congratulations to this premier edition!  There is a glorious future ahead!  You heard it here first at MGirls.

No comments: