Dec 23, 2008

Yu Like?

I just returned from some last minute shopping and while I'm thawing out I thought I would share some images from a great furniture and accessories store in my hood. It's called Yu Interiors and it's stocked with a wonderful mix of vintage and modern goodies.

Here's a look of some of what I found:

Great furniture pieces including these cute little side tables.


Various shelves and tables throughout the store with a mix of accessories from glass to ceramic to wood.

I LOVED these wall clocks! They're reminiscent of the Nelson Wall Clock but not as pricey.


This little cracked ceramic piece would look so cute with a flower or some greenery sprouting out of the top.

And my favorite piece, this gorgeous vase covered in ceramic rose buds!

So if you need some last minute gifts and you're in Brooklyn stop by Yu Interiors in Fort Greene. There's something for everyone! (And everything is 20% off right now!!)

3 comments:

###### said...

Nice stuff. Dallas doesnt have to much of that...DANGIT

Michelle said...

oooh love the lamps!!!

Anonymous said...

10-50% Discount cheap home decorate products that provide to you by affiliate amazon , enjoy and freedom to enter this site .