Sep 30, 2008

Oh those LACK tables!

So I'm sure many of you have seen those ubiquitous Ikea "LACK" tables. They come in the form of coffee tables, console tables, side tables. They are truly inepensive, have a range of colors, are functional, modern, simple - and they are in my own apartment AND imagine my surprise when I discovered they were in Sarah Jessica Parker's own home! In the book, "So Chic" from Elle Decor they are featured in her house in the Hamptons!

Ikea LACK tables featured in the living room of Sarah Jessica Parker's house in the Hamptons:


Ikea LACK tables featured in the living room of...um, my apartment:


Ikea LACK tables:


4 comments:

Liv said...

Yes, love them as well! I have 2 in my living room, and a 3rd in my kitchen with cookbooks, spices and Martha mags on it.

On Labor Day they were priced 2-for-1 so my sister and I bought a bunch!

Brilliant Asylum said...

I have always wondered if people that have them, like them. Good to know as I have always admired them in the Ikea catalog.

Anonymous said...

very simple and nice tables

No.35style said...

I've been wanting some of these to put together like you did!