Nov 20, 2008

Blogger Analysis!


I received an email today from one of my friends letting me know about Typealyzer. She discovered it from a post on D magazine's Front Burner. Here's the skinny- you type in your blog address and it somehow analyzes your blog and tells you about its authors...don't ask me how legit this site is, but it was fun all the while to see what it said about Material Girls...

The entertaining and friendly type. They are especially attuned to pleasure and beauty and like to fill their surroundings with soft fabrics, bright colors and sweet smells. They live in the present moment and don't like to plan ahead - they are always in risk of exhausting themselves. They enjoy work that makes them able to help other people in a concrete and visible way. They tend to avoid conflicts and rarely initiate confrontation - qualities that can make it hard for them in management positions.
I guess they got the fabric/color part right! Click here to waste some time!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This seemed like a cool concept, but I think they just have standard answers depending on your blog's content. I got the exact same answer. LOL!

Material Girls said...

Paloma- how funny! I also typed in another blog's address and guess what? I got the same answer too!! Ha ha.

sandra/tx said...

Mine too. LOL

xoxo said...

So did I! Oh well!

Lauren said...

Haha my blog had the same one... But wait, why can't we be good managers?! i disagree :)

annechovie said...

Hi Emily! Thanks so much for posting my work/link in the sidebar! How sweet! I got the same answer, too! Fun. Happy Thanksgiving!