Nov 5, 2008

Oh, Nate...

So after seeing a Nate Berkus mirror for the Home Shopping Network on Katiedid's blog, I just HAD to check out his line.  All I can say is I about freaked out when I saw this headboard.  61" high, love it!

These are some of my picks...


I have to admit, I know pretty much nothing about shopping at hsn.com or on t.v. for that matter.  I did sign up to receive emails alerting me to when Nate is hawking his wares on t.v.  Is it possible to get a better deal during said "hawking?"  Do the prices go down, do things sell out?  Has anyone ever bought anything off t.v.??

3 comments:

Visual Vamp said...

HSN and Nate! How divine!
It's easy to shop - just go to the web site and order. You don't have to wait until he's actually on TV selling his wares. But if you do watch, you can call in and say hi!
HSN (and QVC and SHOP NBC) all have fabulous customer service.
Try it - especially this great Nate stuff!

Unknown said...

The pieces are as great as the prices!

Anonymous said...

someone left a post on HSN regarding the headboard. It notes: "We assembled it and found one of the side panels is an inch shorter! Also, if you look at the detail in the picture, the nailheads look individually placed. Not the case in the actual product- they are connected with a middle piece and thus cheaper looking. The box came half-open and the screws were not packaged, which leads us to believe that it was a return. However, HSN customer service is excellent! The product is very stylish, when you step back and look at the headboard from afar. "