Nov 12, 2008

Guest Bedroom Inspiration


Our guest room is in need of a little face lift (Hartley totally concurs).


This space designed by Mary McGee is a personal favorite, and I love the strict color scheme which makes it calm and cohesive.

A wall of bookshelves would be nice, but the space does not really allow. I really do like the way these shelves are styled (and I have tons of those white Ikea boxes in our office - they are so chic and so cheap).


What's cheaper than West Elm? Why West Elm on Overstock of course!

I need a fun lamp like this one from Memorial Antiques and Interiors.

I would love this set for above the desk!

Chair from Tarjay!


Ivory silk panels for the windows.


I'll take these in multiples!


An ornate old gold mirror would be perfect spray painted white.

I do have a vintage chair in the room that I would love to clothe in a great Quadrille print.

So that is my quick inspiration so far...I am still on the hunt for the perfect {cheap} headboard... I did find this screen below (it is folded up but opens to 63" wide).


No comments: