Feb 1, 2009

Big sale at Jan Showers!

Dallas Interior Designer Jan Showers is having a huge sale at her Slocum St. showroom from February 9th- February 13th!

This is her first sale in almost nine years and it's going to be open to the trade AND the public! Items will be marked 30-50% off. This is definitely something you don't want to miss.

Here is a sneak peek at some of my favorite items that will be featured in Jan's upcoming sale:


Lauren, you need this couch! (and the rug, for that matter)


Lots of glam lighting...

And my absolute favorite item...the drinks cart! A little bit of lucite heaven

She also has some very gorgeous chairs...



This sale is a very rare occurence so make sure you stop on over!

1308 Slocum St.
Dallas, TX 75207
Hours- M-F
9 am-5pm

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that lucite Drinks Cart!!
I wished I was in Dallas.

Lauren said...

Loooove that sofa!

Material Girls said...

Hi Patricia,

I know, I'm loving the drinks cart too! I could get plenty use out of that one :)

Emily