Feb 25, 2009

Speaking of Paint...

I finally got around to painting my bathroom! I decided on Ben Moore's Hollingsworth Green HC-141:


I'd share a picture but nobody wants to post their bathroom online. Trust me, it's a welcome change! A cottage feel with bright white wainscoting and chrome accents. Next stop; the bedroom! It's a white box right now and I can't wait to throw some color up. I've decided on Ben Moore's Jamestown Blue HC-148:

I'm thinking of doing a wallpaper in the small hall between the living room and the bathroom & bedroom. I've been obsessed with this birch tree print from Cole & Son for years:


I really, really want it! But I'll have to convince my Mother to make a trip up from Texas. I've never wallpapered a thing in my life and I have a feeling I don't have the patience. She's a pro! We had red toile in our dining room for years (and a red carpet!)! I thought it "came with the house" but she later told me she picked it out! Funny thing is, I see it everywhere now! Ahhh, the cycle of trends...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you can wait until July, I'll do it on my "vacation." Heather and I were planning to visit you anyway.

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Oh pls, pls post your bathroom! So many of us would like to see the bathrooms of interior designers! If you post yours, I promise you as soon as I finish mine (very soon), I will post it, too!

Anonymous said...

I will love to see photos when your done... please post. For wallpaper tips you can search any wallpaper site... Freds Decorating, USA Wallpaper and Total Wallcovering just to name a few.

CJ Aurora
http://vegasboutiques.blogspot.com/