Feb 9, 2009

RED HOT!

I was just browsing what's new at 2 Modern and thought I'd share some RED HOT favorites in time for Valentine's Day!

Various items from the new Thomaspaul collection:





A cute little pillow from Paper Cloud:


I LOVE these felted pillows from Designer's Eye. I'm putting these on my wish list for my bedroom makeover (which you'll be happy to know that we've finally decided on a color scheme!).

This MIO Origami Table is made in the good ol' USA with recycled content.

And last but not least, another fab felted pillow!

Hope I've inspired you to have a RED HOT Valentine's Day!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool pillows. I am thinking about doing bright red wallpaper in my daughters room. I was checking out www.wallpapersage.com and they seem to have some edgy stuff. Do you think wallpaper is coming back??

Visual Vamp said...

Love the crawfish pillow!
xo xo

Unknown said...

A red hot valentines day sounds good ... might order it now

Liv-O said...

Yeah, I'm digging all these pillows. I find that red or blue are my favorite accent colors. Very cool.

The Plums said...

Wallpaper is definitely making a strong comeback! I say go for it RockyRaccoon! Check out walnutwallpaper.com as well.

Unknown said...

I love the lobster pillow!

Anonymous said...

Cool pillows. I am thinking about doing bright red wallpaper in my daughters room.

Anonymous said...

OMG....I love all your pillows..the designs are very cool..its so elegant and there are some cool designs in Interior Designer Los Angeles