Feb 5, 2009

The Process of Progress

As designers we all know that each project is a process. I've had what I thought to be small projects take months to complete. I've also had projects take years! Take the recent renovation of the famed Plaza Hotel. When I started designing that is was Fall of 2004...Ok, so I'm kidding, I didn't work on that project. (But it did take years to complete and an estimated 400 Million Dollars!)
My point is when you finally see progress, however small, it's exciting!
I'd like to share some small progress of my own; my new website! It's still in the initial stages right now but I couldn't wait to share since, to me, it has come a long way. (Thank you Mark!) I'll be posting updates on the progress so stay tuned!

2 comments:

Material Girls said...

Looks awesome Abby- how very exciting!!

Anonymous said...

It's looking fab-u-lous! I can't wait to see the finished project!