Feb 5, 2009

Go Girly!


I've been working on a few girl's bedrooms for clients and have found it's so much fun to source ideas, inspirations, and furnishings for little girls! (Sophisticated little girls, mind you!)

Such a great idea if needing extra storage space - cover an inexpensive shelving unit with a beautiful fabric:

Corners can often be wasted space, this chair from The Company Store makes perfect use in a bedroom:

The Millie Chandelier from Room Service Home:

I loved this Ikea daybed featured on Project Nursery and (sourced) it below:

I was looking for a reasonably priced daybed. This one is the Hemnes from Ikea and it's only $399.

Marie Side Table from Anthropolgie:

Love the use of pink and green with chocolate brown. (From Elle Decor)

I love this idea of the hand painted decorative tree painted in the corner with the contrast of the black head board. (Picture featured in Domino.)

Bedding from Brocade Home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love that day bed in the nursery, its a lovely idea and doesn't make the room cluttered but there is something for mommy to relax on.

Unknown said...

So many lovely ideas. I love the yellow wallpaper in the Room Service Home chandy pic.

Anonymous said...

I love all these beds, but the one twin in the nursery is adorable! It just looks so cozy and relaxing.... I love this style Daybed with the storage.

Thank you for letting me Post a Comment,
Melissa at Yourfurniturelink and Mortise & Tenon LA